Additional Coverage Options
We know your employees have unique needs outside of their medical benefits program. And PA Chamber Insurance gives you the flexibility to offer exclusive supplemental benefits while staying within your budget:
- Exclusive, competitively priced benefits
- Have one employee that wants dental? We can do that. Two that want vision? We can do that also. Our supplemental benefits offer guaranteed issue and no minimum participation requirements.
- And all services can be offered as employer OR employee paid!
Coverage options include:
|Cancer Insurance||Long-Term Disability|
|Critical Illness||Short-Term Disability|
|Dependent Life||Supplemental Life|
Employee Wellness and Carrier Sponsored Wellness
Workplace wellness programs help your employees achieve both physical and mental health while dealing with life’s challenges! PA Chamber Insurance worksite solutions give your employees tools to manage their physical and mental well-being.
Programs include additional benefits to your employees overall health:
- Fitness Center Discounts
- Healthy eating
- Smoking cessation
- Chronic health issue management including diabetes, cancer and other chronic conditions
- Health Assessments
- Biometric Screenings
Employee Assistance Program
PA Chamber Insurance partners with Quest Behavioral Health to provide a professional, confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) as an affordable optional benefit as part of your benefit package. A full-service administrator of mental health and substance abuse benefits, Quest serves over 70,000 employees and their dependents in Pennsylvania and Maryland. Your employees get:
- 24/7 toll-free access to counseling services with licensed clinicians for themselves and immediate family members
- Professional, confidential services, helping individuals identify and resolve personal problems by assessing the issue, providing solution-focused counseling, and referring to other resources if necessary
- Work\Life Balance services for legal, financial, eldercare and childcare issues
- Help with issues including stress management, substance abuse, depression and anxiety, grief and loss, and marital problems.
Quest Behavioral Health's enhanced work/life program provides you with:
- Unlimited access to a secure Work/Life website
- Legal, financial, mental health, physical health, medical health, personal growth, work/life balance, child, and eldercare resources
- Do-it-yourself legal forms and financial calculators
- Online Child and Elder Care Consultations.
- Masters Level Child and Elder Care Consultants will perform an in-depth needs assessment based on the answers to a questionnaire. In 2 to 5 business days, a personalized research E-Booklet, complete with educational information and manually checked referrals will be sent
- Health Risk Assessments
- Emotional health assessments such as screenings for depression, anxiety, problem gambling, drug abuse, alcohol, etc.
- Diet, nutrition, exercise plans and healthy recipes
- Stress/anxiety management tools
- Drug and alcohol abuse resources
- Suicide warning signs
- Smoking cessation resources
- Thousands of articles related to work/life balance issues and everyday life struggles
- Videos, quizzes, and training sessions for all topics listed above
- Quarterly EAP utilization report will include website usage
PA Chamber Insurance Benefits Consortium members get free access to ConnectCare3, a confidential, independent nurse navigation and wellness service staffed by experienced registered nurses and health coaches. The goal of ConnectCare3 is to support members in accessing high-quality healthcare and achieving and maintaining good health by providing research, education and support.
- Reduce your health claim costs through better and proper care
- Locate top specialists and treatment facilities
- Research specialized treatments and explore all available options
- Prepare you for, and may accompany you to, physicians and hospital appointments
- Coordinate care between multiple physicians and treatment facilities
- Support you throughout your plan of care
- Improve your employees’ morale and lower their stress
- Increase overall health and productivity in your workplace
- Encourage compliance to reduce future risk factors
- Engage and educate employees about common health issues
- Create and execute a focused action plan for impactful wellness activities